THE RADAR AND SENSORS TEAM
|The radar and sensors team follows a specialized line for the construction of particular radars according to the needs of each client. In the beginning they will be used to reinforce the national security, and on a second phase they will be used in the civil field to monitor the speed in the roads, the mobility in restricted areas, mining, and ichthyology, farming and meteorological exploitation, among others.|
The main advanced features and benefits of the radar system are:
• High resolution on distance, that distinguishes small flying objects in the interest area.
• High power antenna with tight azimuthal beam to get high angular accuracy.
• Track while scanning (TWS) on simultaneous aerial targets.
• Fast scan rate for tracking and detection of aerial threats on low height and high encounter speed.
• Digital signal generator through DDS (Digital Direct Synthesis) technology.
• Digital reception to increase the adaptability of the sensor radar. Using cutting-edge signal and data processors.
• High gain transmitter based on TWT to increase the detection on every meteorological condition.
• Low power consumption
• Electronic disturbance resistance thanks to the ECCM (Electronic counter counter-measures) based on its distinct functions and features.
• Jammer strobe capacity to show the direction of the received disturbances.
• Emission control (EMCON) so the radar can inhibit the transmission to avoid RF signals on selected sectors.
• Fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft distinction, allowing a more effective reaction.
• Smart BIT (Built-in Test) tools to monitor the status and failures of the radar system.
• High mobility radar. The radar system can be moved by any of these means:
- Towed on an all-terrain vehicle.